Tuesday 16 April 2013

The Toon V The Mackems: Tips Round-Up

My Tips For Newcastle United V Sunderland: Round-Up

 

I don't really have the motivation to talk about the match so I'll go straight onto the tips round-up and quickly sum up how my predictions got on...

. . . . . . . .

Toon Tips:

The only one of my Toon tips which came up, unfortunately not in the way I was hoping for, was:

Half With Most Goals: 
15 points on Second Half at 2.0 - WIN 30 points

Making an overall return of 30 points from 100 points and therefore an overall loss of 70 points.


General football tips:

My general football tips just sneaked a slight profit this week...

Stoke V Man United - Win To Nil:
20 points on Man United To Win To Nil at 2.63 - WIN 53 points
Man United have now won 7 of their last 8 league matches with a clean sheet.

Chelsea V Man City - Match Result:
20 points on Chelsea at 3.0 - LOSS

Arsenal V Norwich - Handicap Betting:
20 points on Arsenal (-2) at 2.75 - LOSS

Middlesbrough V Brighton - Match Result:
20 points on Brighton at 2.63 - WIN 53 points

Cardiff V Nottingham Forest - Match Result:
20 points on Draw at 3.4 - LOSS

Making an overall return of 106 from 100 points and therefore an overall profit of 6 points.

. . . . . . . .

The head to head totals between my two sets of tips now stand at:

Newcastle tips - 12.5
General football tips - 16.5

I'll be making my predictions for Saturday's trip to West Brom later in the week.


Footnote:  A small bet can make the match more exciting but gambling can be a risky business so never bet more than you can afford to lose.  The safest way to bet is with a free bet, so if you'd like the chance to claim a totally free £10 bet then sign up to SkyBet today using the banner link below:


All odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Legal Note: This page contains affiliate banner links.

No comments:

Post a Comment