Monday 12 November 2012

The Toon V West Ham: Tips Round-Up

My tips for Newcastle United V West Ham: Round-Up



Every match I give myself 100 points to place a few hypothetical bets on Newcastle and 100 points to place a few general football bets using the odds available from SkyBet.com.  I then compare how the two sets of bets perform and analyse whether it's better to bet with your heart or your head.

Unfortunately, a Kevin Nolan goal for West Ham meant we suffered our third league defeat of the season, and as my tips were heavily based on us winning it meant that my run of four profitable weeks in succession with my Newcastle tips came to an end.  Respect to Nolan for not celebrating, but it’s not really much consolation and hopefully we’ll improve over the next few weeks as if we can put a bit of form together then the next five games on the fixture list all look like winnable games.

My general football tips managed to make a slim profit, as detailed below…

Chelsea V Liverpool - Full Time Result:
30 points on Chelsea at 1.91 - LOSS

Reading V Norwich - Full Time Result:
15 points on Draw at 3.4 – WIN 51 points

Stoke V QPR - Full Time Result:
15 points on Draw at 3.4 - LOSS

Man City V Tottenham - Full Time Result:
10 points on Tottenham at 5.5 - LOSS

Middlesbrough V Sheff Wed - Full Time Result:
30 points on Middlesbrough at 1.83 - WIN 55 points

Making an overall return of 106 points from 100 points and a slender profit of 6 points.

So my general football tips have pulled one back in the head to head with my Newcastle tips, meaning that the running totals now stand at:
Newcastle tips – 5
General football tips – 3

Hopefully both Newcastle and myself will get back to winning ways against Swansea on Saturday.

Disclaimer:  A small bet can make the match more exciting but gambling can be a risky business so never bet more than you can afford to lose.  The safest way to bet is with a free bet, so if you'd like the chance to claim a totally free £10 bet then sign up to SkyBet today using the banner link below:

skybet.com

Legal Note: This page contains affiliate banner links.

No comments:

Post a Comment