Tuesday 11 December 2012

Fulham V The Toon: Tips Round-Up

My Tips For Fuham V Newcastle United: Round-Up


Every match I give myself 100 points to place a few hypothetical bets on Newcastle and 100 points to place a few general football bets using the odds available from SkyBet.com.  I then compare how the two sets of bets perform and analyse whether it's better to bet with your heart or your head.

With tough matches against Man City, Man United and Arsenal coming up over the Christmas period, we could have done with three points against Fulham but unfortunately a 2-1 defeat means we're still looking for our first away win in the league this season.

For the first time since I started this blog, both my sets of tips were a complete wash-out which means my run of seven successive profitable weeks for my general football tips has now come to an end.  That means the head to head running totals between my two sets of tips now stand at:

Newcastle tips – 5.5
General football tips – 7.5

On current form it definitely seems wise to bet with your head rather than your heart, but I'll see how I go this coming weekend when I make my predictions for our home match against Man City (currently unbeaten away in the league).


Disclaimer:  A small bet can make the match more exciting but gambling can be a risky business so never bet more than you can afford to lose.  The safest way to bet is with a free bet, so if you'd like the chance to claim a totally free £10 bet then sign up to SkyBet today using the banner link below:

skybet.com

Legal Note: This page contains affiliate banner links.

No comments:

Post a Comment